Our customer a major software developer was looking to implement a major overhaul of how they went to market with a major product to create greater flexibility, more options and better customer experience for their customers from premiere customers to medium and small sized customers.
With multiple development teams and hundreds of development resources developing different ascpects of the software there was a high level of complexity introduces and out client wanted to ensure that defects don’t make their way to the released product.
What we did
- We applied agile concepts to testing the End to end user experience
- Tested over 300 test scenarios, over 1,500 test cases and over 10,000 test steps
- Identified over 800 defects, filed and tracked the defects to resolution and regression testing
- Applied DevOps concepts to manage the test plans, daily status reporting, plan prioritization
- Met tight timelines for the release successfully
- Facilitated the sign-off with clear criteria
- Tracked the post release results to ensure experiences meet customer needs
- The team was recognized for their success and the client was recognized for their excellent results