Our client wanted to make all their talent data transparent to their recruiters and managers to enhance recruiting effectiveness and enhance resource management.
The client historically relied on analyst-intensive ad hoc reporting. Analyst role was focused on extracting data and making it consumable versus analysis and insights. Lack of data transparency made it difficult for management to get a good picture of resource allocation and usage.
- Couldn’t show return on recruiting dollars
- Data quality was inconsistent
- Data analysis was dependent on analysts
- Ad hoc queries were very resource intensive
What we did
Our team worked with the client to define, design and deploy Power BI cloud-based self-serve dashboards and provided access to recruiters and management.
- Developed data model and reporting architecture
- Developed self-serve Power BI dashboards hosted on the cloud
- Provided ad hoc reporting to support leadership team members
- Implemented BI and analytics for gaining-value added insights from the data
- SharePoint implementation
- CRM data integration
Set of cloud-based Power BI dashboards that are always-on and globally accessible refreshed daily have given our client greater ability to become analytically-driven and become more effective and efficient in their talent recruiting efforts, better track talent through the pipeline, and attract and hire the best talent.