OPTIMIZING RECRUITING EFFORTS BY LEVERAGING RECRUITING DATA
Our client wanted to make all their talent data transparent to their recruiters and managers to enhance recruiting effectiveness and enhance resource management.
The client historically relied on analyst-intensive ad hoc reporting. Analyst role was focused on extracting data and making it consumable versus analysis and insights. Lack of data transparency made it difficult for management to get a good picture of resource allocation and usage.
- Couldn’t show return on recruiting dollars
- Data quality was inconsistent
- Data analysis was dependent on analysts
- Ad hoc queries were very resource intensive
What we did
Our team worked with the client to define, design and deploy Power BI cloud-based self-serve dashboards and provided access to recruiters and management.
- Developed data model and reporting architecture
- Developed self-serve Power BI dashboards hosted on the cloud
- Provided ad hoc reporting to support leadership team members
- Implemented BI and analytics for gaining-value added insights from the data
- SharePoint implementation
- CRM data integration
Set of cloud-based Power BI dashboards that are always-on and globally accessible refreshed daily have given our client greater ability to become analytically-driven and become more effective and efficient in their talent recruiting efforts, better track talent through the pipeline, and attract and hire the best talent.