Our client, a SaaS provider, wanted to better serve its customers by faster resolution of billing and invoicing issues.
Lack of understanding of the root causes of the issue resolution cycle times by leadership lead to inconsistent decisions making. The data from the ticketing system was unreliable and as a result customer issues were taking too long to resolve resulting in customer frustration and low customer satisfaction scores.
What we did
Our team applied analytics to the customer end-to-end life cycle to better understand the drivers of issue resolution cycle time. identified the key root causes of the issue by analyzing the broad array of the data through aggregate analysis and identified the key root causes of issue resolution cycle time. Applied various analytics and data solutions to better understand the root causes and develop recommendations for implementation.
- Collaboration & workflow workshops
- Structured & unstructured data sources
- Data Analytics and data visualization for senior management reporting and decisions making
- Business intelligence solutions
- Customer journey metrics and reporting
- Better leadership decisions making that impacted technology, tools, processes and capabilities
- Clear issue resolution roadmap
- More effective investment in highest priority issue resolutions
- Greater engagement from x-functional teams to fix customer issues in a timely manner